Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Backwards Rider Private Charity

A council man said to me if you want something good to say this and he said it better than most people that I have heard comment on Ford, Mayor of Toronto. He said and I quote. 

"Fordwards is backwards and Backwards is forward"



"Hey, hey" shouts two police officers hanging out behind St. Michaels Hospital as I begun my ride today to find a place to eat breakfast. With hardly any strength in me and with and exhaust pipes at ground level, I never even bothered to look then answer to "hey, hey".  Like am going to start my day being entangle with a bunch of  "Bull S" meanwhile auto polluters casually zip by . By 3pm a young kid comes close to me while I spoke with a man that commented as we travelled in the same direction. The kid said that he read a post someone  graigslist "looking for backwardsrider" am not sure what that is about but the post as the kid started a search for the post again to show me he said it was removed by author. 


 "hey, hey"

As 4:30 pm came a brother again I met around Alexandria Pool on Spadina south of College St.. He was happy to see me and I was too. A Haitian who knows how to ride his bicycle backwards. We are now friends and were happy to be in one anothers company.

                                             Aug 10
"Hey" said a female officer as they held a driver for a stop. Then the male officer went on like he wanted to come after me to harras me.. One officer when he turn to the other officer charge him and when what appeared to transpire as I road  my bicycle by was a no. But when the same officer seem to hear what she said he said your not going to give him a ticket he backed off try to leave the scene he was already dealing with to come after me as I make my way back to the art space I find myself working out of to finish more pieces..

Coming Soon!
to
an
you
arena
near

the
Backwards
Bicycle Hockey Game
   Coming to an arena near you
Starring
Blackwards # 38



No comments: