Sunday, January 22, 2012

Backwards Babies - Newbies

Jan 25,
Am on my way where the streets are not as friendly as it may seem sometimes. Am riding my bicycle backwards as usual and on the wrong way trailing along all the cars the take up all the space to park only to hear a cop yell out to me while already having a motorist stopped.

Am looking for a washroom to use since I was not feeling well and now I have  to what hold my spoils to get off the road because he says it, am am try to find the washroom as fast as I can. He radios a cruiser to chase me down, by a cop who at the time was his car in reverse, coming after me, I felt like I was in the movie you know the Terminator 1 where the police is after that kid while he was playing video games


Jan 24, 2012, I met Esau whom I saw in my dream 2 days ago  leading me to a room (hotel) but I realized that he need to be in the best at that point I offered to stay safe with my in the forest where there is fresher air quality. Until it was 5 in the morning we reasoned at aspoke about his Majesty's glory and life that we have from him until we had to go to sleep to gain energy enough to have the daylight coming!!!. At about noon tide I arose for an appointment where  the 19 year old boy was to leave with the things he need and I we left as soon as we can. Missed Andrew and saw JP 2. now am at the Gathering Place Community Centre  thinking about those peanuts, chocolate and beef jerky and what it was worth...Jah lives

On Jan 21, Saturday evening as we got closer to the new camp site that Pat and those guys were at before they said we took a break at a stop off where some boats docked, catch water from a fountain and rested a little.

 Then as we talked I stilled heard chatter about the way I still rode my bicycle. One thing led to another and before I knew once again I was explaining how to begin this amazing exercise Backwards Rider Movement. Zach, John Paul and Prophet John (OCCUPIERS in VANCOUVER)one at a time tried doing the backwards riding on a mountain bicycle on a flat surface and then we moved on to a slight slope.

It's an attempt I said them while I stood there and watched them go at it over and over again. The more its done the more your mind gets use to it just like anything new being tried for the first time the brain records it and goes from there. With out using to much of any technical terms I just got back on my bicycle and did a simple glide without pedaling so that to demonstrate how easy It is.  Steer, look and balance that is part of the 3 STEP PROCESS, all in one movement.

I also shared with them that I spent Christmas with a courier back in Toronto before I left. Ashton and I spent the whole day together doing a one-on-one and guess what I was there all the way for him only because he was dedicated, interested and his attitude was A+ so I had no choice but to stick with him. And he got it by the end of the day Ashton Gray was a Backwards Rider he always was he just invoked it within himself with a little help. Way to go Ashton.

No comments: