Wednesday, July 31, 2013

http://angelstouchreiki.com/


Angels Touch Reiki
with Jeannie Russell

Serving the Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley,  Los Angeles, California, and  Arizona
Helping you accomplish healing of
Mind, Body, & Spirit
   
My name is Jeannie Russell and my purpose is to spread love, healing, and spiritual growth by bringing my clients & students closer to God/creator/source in the way that best fits their set of beliefs. I believe that the search for happiness is part of human nature. It is achievable especially if we listen to our inner voice which is constantly whispering what is really important in our personal journey.

      This voice becomes louder and clearer once we decide to take care of ourselves in all senses, from within. Then, Inner Peace, Happiness and a constant state of Grace becomes a natural presence in our life. Constant inner peace is something you achieve only if you take care of all levels of your being; emotional, physical, mental and spiritual.

     I am not a doctor or medical professional.  There is no speci
fic religious affiliation used by me or needed by you, although I am very connected to God, the Ascended Masters and the Angelic realm, so you will hear me referring to them. I am also a Certified Advanced Angel Practitioner through Charles Virtue's courses and Certified Medium through Doreen Virtue and Charles Virtue's course. I am also a Lightwave Energy Practitioner, Melchizedek Method Practitioner and Channeler.  As an AACP and Spiritual Intuitive Coach, I can speak with your Angels, your spirit guides and deceased loved ones to relay any messages they may have to help you along your life path.  I teach all levels of Usui Reiki as well as Karuna® Reiki, Certified Mediumship Classes, Certified Crystal Classes, Certified Angel Classes, Channeling Classes, Telepathic Communication Courses.

     I have seen great results from my clients on their path with Reiki, Lightwave Energy and Crystal Therapy. Examples of Clients issues that I have seen positive results from are stress reduction, anxiety & panic disorders, AIDS, reduced blood pressure, emotional issues, depression, broken bones healing quicker, female health issues, low self esteem, childhood abuse, clearing the chakras to be centered and balanced, substance abuse, helping to open the Heart Chakra for unconditional love & reduce chemotherapy symptoms in cancer patients and much more. I do not heal anyone, I am only the channel; the healing is up to the client and God. I am truly only an instrument in God's Divine Hands.

Love, Light and Laughter,
Jeannie M. Russell
       
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
I also have a large amount of Crystal's for sale in my Reiki Center, please call to come in and look around.
If you would like to be added to my Contact List to recieve monthly Newsletters for upcoming classes and events, please e-mail me with your e-mail address at AngelsTouchReiki@aol.com
 

No comments: