Tuesday, August 27, 2013

IDLE NO TIME Dog, Duck, Worm or Cock roach

If a dog, duck, worm or cock roach would the officer come over and say to the duck hey you just j walked here is a ticket for that and it will be cost $115.00

Georgia Via Duct (Prior) & Gore                                                             Tuesday August, 11:45am
Am at an intersection where I never do feel like waiting for vehicles of mass destruction to cross my path.
2 cars and a mid size truck at the time came to a full stop either at the light from the pole at the intersection made them or I did because I happen to be at that spot at that particular time.

Naturally I do what I always do when in a compromised health situation and do what is right, I make my actions clear in the way that I was already 1 meter away from one side of the sidewalk to get to opposite sidewalk where I wanted to be when, I noticed an unmarked cruiser pulling in (slipped in), (sneaks in) from the right side of my peripheral along side towards me as I have a shopping cart in my hand pulling it.
(One way street)

There was no call that someone made to say I am obstructing traffic of which I do my best to stay away from. No horn was heard due to any frustration.
So because the officers seen me J walk they had to obstruct my path plus held up my time longer than I did anyone else at the intersection.
Made Officer driving pulled over to one side of the street making the street where we where standing constricted in the way so that other vehicles of mass destruction that was passing by ended up closer to me and ignoring the fact that this is the very activity am trying to flee.

Even though as I exclaimed for the officers to turn their destructive vehicle off they did so but did not help me from getting sick still as those operators of the vehicles that they are in did their damage to my system as they drove by leaving me standing their as the officers watch me cover my nose from time to time as the wind carries the deadly exhaust towards my nostril.
As I complain about the scent I noticed the lack of positive remorse.

And what breach are the officers in for operating a war vehicle.
This is assault and an offense not just to me but the life force for anyone or thing in close range before the strength of the odor dissipates into more pure oxygen
.
At the end of what seems to be almost 10 minutes I ended up with a J walking ticket.Tax payers pay cause am not going to support this system of abuse.



Participant/ Officers
Badge #
Badge # 
 

No comments: