Thursday, April 17, 2014

Outback - In a Flash

this in the other half of my life...

I discovered myself  in a pile of books ...
                                                                           I am one with myself
                                                                            Me, Myself and I
Fashion, art and music this reflects to me = no time and space as combinations to unlock the fun and laughter which is so healing as a personal prescription.
     To re-create myself over is more like therapy to my life...
    This is awesome I love Vancouger
    Well my bicycle is broken and needs repair. That is a problem. Not for long, in the meantime the train...as for those who know - does a better or job for the purpose of consult your Einstein theory of relativity...

No comments: