Monday, February 13, 2012

Artists - in Vancouver, B.C

Gathering Place Community Centre
Rob P.

One day before St. Valentine (every day is Valentine to me)
So I was at the Central Library and decided that I had to sign up on one of those marriage dating network because I was just low in vibes. As I write am thinking gee I believe in the creator and started puring my heart to him in hopes for someone to come by. Within days of that letter in my profile Queen Shenaku arrives. She says Shenaku, I say Queen who tells me she took Digital Arts.
St. Patricks Day - As the morning came and turned into the afternoon I can hear the bag pipes blowing on the Howe st. behind the building were working in, Granville Street Hatchery. Tom A, said when the Fire Marshalls came to OccupyVancouver they removed the tarp (cover) from off, of tents it got muggy and miserable for many there so alot of people went home he said in sad like voice. I stayed until night and stay. Only because I started chattering about the many tents pitched on the CBC NEWS front lawn at Georgia & Hamilton where they are staging a movie I figure and Tom A, adds to finish the sentence. There they go making profit from the movement and leaving us out financilly. I bet its the people who where at Occupy that never felt the same way a genuine Occupy feels about general issues, we have to always be seen as not with the same attitude that are extras on the set, I bet.

No comments: