Thursday, February 9, 2012

secroF noitisoppO - Negitaive

rof daor enal 4 a ssorc ylerab ot nosrep elgnis a rof tluciffid etiuq llits si ti ynam era sdaor eht , hguohtlA

...yb gnissap semoc noitcurtsed ssam fo elcihev a erofeb ytic eht elpmaxe

clogging the nostril by you will see a man with a broom sweeping the damn sidewalk, when their is an environmental emergency clean up (nice job, city street cleaner)

THE WAY TO TRAVEL
You know guys I love to ride my bicycle backwards, but over the Skytrain at that speed I'd go for velocity since were looking at what the activity does at an intense level-just meet the best results for the benefit of the mind not the attention-so its just a matter of time before I naturally get back on my ride to do the sometimes many things that has to be done in the day. And plus with the train way faster...Support directly by sponsoring every trip the backwards rider using the bicycle to do by request

No comments: