Thursday, February 23, 2012

HEART CART - STOLEN, HIDDEN OR CONFISCATED?

Emergency Heart Cart #3 rolled out!
Last weekend in February
It was at Near Burrard Station when it was introduced to the Group OccupyVancouver as a bunch of us gathered in protest about a company by the name of Brookfields activities to cut down old growth forest. More on that issue a regiment from Occupy went down to Powell River to block or stand up these corporate bullies trying to destroy natural life as we children know it.

The heart cart was unattended at Grandville Park we are told by the engineers (Manuel & Co.) who is kind enough to keep donating it to anyone in the group who needs one for its sole purpose intended a, mobile home that would only come in handy as the night fell and nowhere to go unless you like shelters ran by the city.  It so happened that these carts are not safe to leave without them being manned or secured in a way where this does not keep happening in the way that it is right now. It belongs to an Occupier by the name of Matthew. If anyone has seen it or remembers where they saw it last contact anyone of the persons belonging to the group and we will be satisfied to come over and pick it up.



Where might our heart cart (temporary home)be?
Is there anyone that saw what happened to it?
Photo by Anjelika Zaremba

Last night Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:30PM
as I returned from the camping  trip I went to with a friends we noticed the cart/ hitch not in sight as we came towards the bike rack that we attached to with a shopping cart to block anyone from easily going inside because the door on it is not secured.. I have been sleep in this hitch as it was donated to me under OCCUPY group. When I looked around I noticed the shopping cart 5 meter away and a friend sleeping under a tree another friend that I was with when it was locked up there 10:00AM. I called to him and woke him up, after he found out that I never took it upon arrival explained to that the city of Vancouver might have taken it.  Today it was important for us, Shenaku and I to see about it since it is and effective prop for storing tools, workshop supplies and art material to produce art as we go..

Tommorow morning  (Friday Feb 24th) we are going to make our way to the address of where we were told our cart is near Central Pacific VIA RAIL WAY.

On Monday 26, A call was made by Zeeh to the City of Vancouver were a file number was given to refer to. The person on the phone said give them 3 days to see if it was in fact the emergency heart cart was remove by the engineer department.

 Where am going to sleep tonight!

Friday, March 2, 2012
At 11AM in the area where I am staying I arrive at the Vancouver National Works Yard. When before I enter the building inside I can see one female in the front reception with 4 computer screens on a desk working. So I said to here in a quiet voice am here to pick up my cart/ mobile home that was brought here. She said to wait as a call was made to the guys responsible for this confiscation.By the time 30 minutes went by another person joined behind the desk, I decided to ask for a record of me picking up heart cart #1 with some emphasis it was avoided and I insist to ask for somewhere that I can sign that I was here and that I did get it on the date I came for it. The city worker finally gave in and pointed to the clip board on the desk to say that I could sign my name,  date, and time in/out. I was content so I left the building and tried to take take a picture of it in front of the sign of the place ( Vancouver National Works Yard) but wasn't sure if it took. 

Nevertheless I was on my way with a sticker that one of the 3 other city workers gave me before they left in their vehicles of mass destruction (one of them said no it was not and said he would not argue with me) which I told they can not continue to drive. 

Sicker Sign:

No Camping
NO STRUCTURES
(TENT OR OTHER SHELTERS)
PERMITTED IN THIS AREA OR 
ON ANY OTHER CITY STREET,
SIDEWALK OR BOULEVARD.
STREET & TRAFFIC BY-LAW 2849 
SEC. 71.1
 _______________________
NO MERCHANDISE OR WARES
PERMITTED IN THIS AREA OR
ON ANY OTHER STREET,
SIDEWALK OR BOULEVARD
FOR SALE OR DISPLAY
STREET & TRAFFIC BY-LAW 2849
SEC.66.1

CITY OF VANCOUVER

Which means everyone on the block with a business is breaking the so called by-laws of this country!
Says the Prophet John When I shared the sticker which was handed to me when I went to aquire the donated emergency cart.



Brown House                            White House                               Black House
?                                                      ?                                                    






What is the condition of your heart? 


1. Your heart is like a Mase?
2. It seem like you have lost heart?
3. You know know your heart is #1 , 2, 3,.....

No comments: