Monday, April 16, 2012

Roots Tonic

"A guy came up to me when \i was at the Vancouver Art Gallery and asked me if I was the guy who rides his bicycle backwards. And I looked at him funny and with a screw face said no. 

On Sunday, April 15, 2012 I see you riding a bicycle backwards and called out to you to get your attention as I recall the fellow at the gallery I thought that must be a calling or sign or something like that.


I use to tell my parents I know how I got here when I was born I came to earth in a ball of light.."

 

Roots Tonic Reggae Band on CBC Music - Free Streaming Radio ...

music.cbc.ca/artists/Roots-Tonic-Reggae-BandCached
artist Roots Tonic Reggae Band. Share Like. Vancouver, BC, CANADA. vancoUVer records. PERMALINK TO THIS PAGE. genres. Reggae, Caribbean. plays ...

No comments: