Tuesday, May 7, 2013

K9 Unit and Company

(Hastings and Gore)
Monday 6, 2013 5PM
Am going on my way not harming anyone as I travel om my backwards rider and as  I am still moving the officer from his car automatically his mirror goes down  saying to me "get off the road"

Rider: "Yah right"
Officer: hesitates and drives off leaving me bad air behind while using my own human power grasp for air and I my self had to find the strength from the displaced air to keep going to a  area where I can get back the beautiful air provided by mother nature.
All I could do is cover my nose and mouth for a bit as I ride without no hands on the handle bar.

Rider: my after thought s are look who talking about who needs to get off the road.
On top of those ignorant of the fact that they are the ones in an armored car and usually cyclist and pedestrians has no defense at all for the bad air quality on the lanes where parking ones car where it were actually mean for travel (slower moving vehicles) has not been even considered by the majority to redesign the road so that everyone can not bump into each other just because.

If any thing we should see those who displaces oxygen while traveling  hogging road.
If not then how hard is it to change this for self.
That would mean the end of this world of vehicles of mass destruction once and for all.
Ship those vehicles to the moon!

British Columbia

2 Thessalonians 2:8 - Online Parallel Bible

bible.cc/2_thessalonians/2-8.htm
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: ...

No comments: