Monday, June 10, 2013

INCREDIBLE GALACTIC LIGHT DISPLAY JUNE 4 2013

MsAscension1 MsAscension1·70 videos
430

565 views
Like     Dislike 6
Published on 5 Jun 2013
THE MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND FOR PART OF THE RECORDING, IS VAN MORRISON'S INTO THE MYSTIC acknowledged and not intended to infringe any copyright, it just happened to be playing on my music deck when the light show happened, so I can't really remove it without removing my running commentary ♡♡♡

This is a recording of both Canon and Sony digital of the mighty Galactic presentation of 4 June 2013 I have uploaded just 3+ minutes of a display which continued for at least a half an hour. The Canon upload has not transferred to youtube as clear as the actual recording. The Sony recording is the better of the two in my view PART TWO STARTS AT 3:45 it shows the ALIVENESS of these light beings, they are having so much fun interacting for us to see, to witness, to observe and of course for US to interact with THEM...I WILL BE UPLOADING THE LONGER VERSION FOR IT SHOWS A CRAFT MOVING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT ACROSS THE SCREEN, I CAN VIEW IT ZOOMED IN ON FINAL CUT EXPRESS BUT CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SAVE IT. I WOULD SO LOVE TO BE ABLE TO ZOOM THESE GUYS RIGHT IN FOR IT MUST BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SIGHT.

This display occurred over the sea...

I WILL UPLOAD THE LONGER VERSION OF THE SONY RECORDING ALSO SHORTLY!!!
AND WILL VIEW THE REST OF THE CANON RECORDING, ALTHOUGH THERE IS A LOT OF QUALITY LOSS WHEN UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE, THIS IS SUCH A SHAME FOR THE SPECTACLE WAS QUITE SPECTACULAR :)

This was recording at approximately 10.30pm and lasted up to 40 minutes, followed closely by the phenomena that some call "fake plane", one passed right over my house, it was so close and amazing also, however I had already taken my camera's indoors and was uploading footage so did not get to record that...

Life is looking quite wonderful with the universe interacting, WE ARE NOT ALONE :)

LOOK UP and observe there is quite a performance occurring ♡♡♡

No comments: